At Auburn University, we support a variety of research projects and initiatives that will improve lives and communities through our state and around the world. Use the provided links to find a variety of resources and materials that will help make your research a success.
Auburn Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) operates under the direction of the Assistant Vice President for Research, managing all non-financial matters related to externally sponsored grants and contracts awarded to Auburn University (AU). Selected staff members have signatory authority to submit proposals and negotiate and accept awards for AU, and monitor programmatic aspects of projects from proposal development through project closeout.
Auburn University Office of the Vice President for Research
- Auburn OVPR Home Page
- Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Auburn IACUC Forms
- Auburn Research and Technology Foundation
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form – for NSF and PHS projects
- Faculty Expertise
- Human Research Protection Program (IRB)
- Human Subjects Research (IRB) Forms
- Research Facilities
Search Auburn University Scholarly Online Database
Auburn University Libraries open-access online repository of research and scholarly works by Auburn University faculty members visit here: Search Aurora.
AU Procurement & Payment Services
- Auburn University Spending Policies and Procedures
- College of Agriculture Office of Global Programs
- Professional Services Contract
- State, Domestic, and International Travel Policies
International travel requires submission of the Request Authorization to Travel (RAT50) form, available through AU Access.
Reimbursement for expenses incurred through state, domestic or international travel may be submitted through the eTravel Voucher available through Self-Service Banner.