- This event has passed.
Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River Basin Drought & Water Monthly Webinar
May 24 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 12:00 PM on day Fourth of the month, repeating until May 24, 2022
The webinar will provide updated information on the climate, water, and drought status of the Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint (ACF) River Basin. This drought assessment webinar is brought to you by the Auburn University Water Resources Center and the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS).
- Florida Climate Center
- ADECA Office of Water Resources
- USGS South Atlantic Water Science Center
- National Weather Service Southeast River Forecast Center
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Mobile District
- Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve
Registration is free and required: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/1157532176109540365