- This event has passed.
Data Tools Webinar Series – Intermediate
August 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Join us for the intermediate session of the AWW Data Tools Webinar Series on August 19th from 12-1pm!
The webinar series will feature basic, intermediate, and advanced video tutorials in a live webinar format to help volunteer monitors and the public navigate the various water quality data tools available on the AWW website.
This intermediate- level session will cover the following topics:
- How to compare water chemistry variables on graphs
- Temperature and Dissolved Oxygen
- Dissolved Oxygen Saturation
- pH, Alkalinity, and Hardness
- Turbidity and Secchi Disk Depth
- Overlapping Chemistry Data over E.coli Data
Registration is free, but required. The webinars will be held on the teleconference platform Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to participate.