Recommended Timelines for Report of Hatch/Multi-State Projects and USDA Competitive Grants Funded Projects
All federally funded projects in AAES require an annual report in the REEport system. In order to make the reports on time, here is a suggested timeline for all principal investigators to consider:
- Thirty (30) days before the due date, an email reminder will be sent out to all AAES faculty.
- Seven (7) days before the due date, a second email reminder will be sent out to all AAES faculty, and to all department heads and relevant associate deans for research.
- One week after the due date, a list of projects that have not been reported will be generated. The list will be sent to department heads and associate deans for research in relevant colleges, asking them to inform the involved faculty to take actions.
- A final email warning will be sent to the involved individual faculty members three weeks after the due date.
- If there are still projects that are not reported 30 days after the due date, the involved faculty member and his/her department head/chair/associate dean will be asked to meet with the AAES Assistant Director to discuss the steps toward completion of the report.
*Annual reports for non-funded and internally funded Hatch and Hatch/Multistate projects cover the previous project year, and reports are due on January 31 of the following year. For example, a PI will file a an annual report covering activities between Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016 by Jan. 31, 2017.